Friday, August 27, 2010

YEAY!

No particular thing to write about, no particular reason I chose this picture except for the fact I took the other day after we were done with our work and was killing time... We had about half an hour before they opened the counter for checking in passengers, so this is what I did in that half an hour. No particular reason except for boredom I guess...

And I uploaded a photo to go along with this entry just for they sake of I want something nice in my blog too (and the fact I'm not going to tell anybody, and I mean anybody -- just browsing around, getting a feel of things and learning the ropes of blogging n how to insert pictures, movies, etc..... I didn't tell u that!)... Next on my list are : videos, water markings (I've done it before but the dull type where u just write things, nothing fancy what so ever). So, we'll see what happens...

No comments: