Thursday, August 26, 2010

Right Now...

What am I interested in these days? hmmmmm... let's see... I've got quite an extensive list actually, kind of ... In no particular order:

1. Breastfeeding. I've opted to nurse my second child for as long as I could, it's been a year, one month and 10 and still going on... I think she loves it too much, getting all the attention n me time with mommy... U could say that's our special moment together.

2. Sewing. Ever since I had my darling little girl I just want to sew this and that for her, particularly dresses... But so far I've only managed to do shirring, peasant blouses, and currently struggling to finish her baju kurung for Eid that's approaching in about 2 weeks time. Last year I made 2 pairs for her, with the help of my dear mother. I just did the easy part, all the complicated things I let her handle it, LOL. This year however I'm all on my own... It took me about 45 minutes just to get the both arms to the sides of the baju kurung also known as the 'pesak' and 'kekek'. Hey, give me break! I don't have any sewing background, never been to any formal sewing classes, and only the past year developed this interest in sewing. It's not just her stuff I'm interested in making, but mine also... BTW, hopefully one day I can do a tutorial of my own on how to sew a baju kurung or whatever. Anybody interested to follow the tute?

3. Cooking. What? Anything, particularly the things I like to eat. Anything I like, I'll learn how to make it, or @ least where to get it, LOL! I wouldn't mind forking out 300 for a cooking class that takes up roughly 2-3 hours of my time but would think twice to spend 300 on a piece of something that's not jewelery for me to wear. That's just me!

4. Why food? I don't know. I just looooove food and I looooove eating. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who just eat and eat and eat but don't seem to gain a single pound. But still, I love my body, I've got all the curves I need in all the right places, ehem and a bit in the wrong places too! :-D

5. Kids. I've got my own and I just simply adore others as well. They're just too darn cute! And innocent and pure and lovable and darling little things... They are so full of life and everything that's good about life...

6. Traveling / Sightseeing. Haven't done much of it lately, but that doesn't mean none @ all. Pros and cons of traveling with small children : u get to spend quality family time together, creating fond memories with less money. However, your kids are not really going to remember that trip, that's why a handy-cam or a camera that can record clips or any device of sorts is a MUST. Whenever they're older and whine about never been anywhere, you've got the proof what a great time they had on that trip.

we'll just leave it @ 6 for now... Something came up that's demanding my attention, Pronto!

See ya!

No comments: