Thursday, August 26, 2010

FIRST ENTRY

Oh My God! What should I write?! This is not my first attempt @ blogging, but it feels like it since the previous ones I don't know what happened to it... LOL

Actually this blog was set up a few months back but then somehow got abandoned until today. I've a bit of some time n started to Google for dress patterns with sleeves for my darling cheeky daughter when I stumbled upon www.ikatbag.com and her upcoming summer tutorials and an open invitation for those who want to follow. The rest as they say it is history (we'll see how long I maintain this thing...). To the owner of the blog 'ikat bag' take it as a compliment that I did something to this pathetic (hopefully it's change soon) little blog of mine.. I'm taking up that challenge n I'm so going to follow ur tutes all the way through. Guide me SIFU! And to other bloggers that I occasionally go to for guidance on how to sew this and that, and how to cook or bake or whatever... I'll follow ur blogs soon... Give me some time (time to learn how to navigate this thing called BLOG, sounds more like BLAAAAAH to me, hahahahaha....)

To my dearest friend pertmuffin of www.pertmuffin.blogspot.com, kindly be patient with me... You'll get tons of calls and emails (as if the current strings of emails are not enough) from me whenever I encounter something n need U to help me sort it out, hehehehehe.... I love u ibu!

Now, I'm wondering why in the world does my introduction sounds so much like that appreciation page on my book (huh? what book?)... Come to think of it, I don't think I'll have much trouble finding the words to write in here... Just finding the creativeness to make this little blog of mine pretty... I'll get my darling sisters to help me on that one, hehehehehehe....
I haven't quite decided yet what my focus will be for this blog, but I'm suspecting it'll be about EVERYTHING under the sun... Yup, I think that's it... I'll just dump whatever I feel like it in here. hehehehehe...

This blog is for me, my friends and those who just want to listen / read on my ramblings... For those who don't like what I write, who just feel like trashing what I write about, I suggest u move that pretty mouse of yours to the top right corner of your internet browser and click on that pretty little 'X' there with that mouse using your pretty little fingers...

I welcome comments from those who read my blog, but better make them nice ones... If u intend to do some b&t%h&n@ in here, kindly let yourself out.

No comments: