Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning BLUES...

But I'm in Red...

I'm so so so so so tired n sore all over. Did some shopping for the kids yesterday, Eid is just around the corner but I feel like there's still 1001 things that needs to be done... HELP!

I managed to accomplish some of the things on my Things To Do List over the weekend, sort of! Arrrrrgggghhhhh.... I should've took the day off today... Tomorrow is our Independence Day Anniversary, could've gotten away with a 4 day weekend if I took today off. But nooooo, I'm just too stingy on my annual leave. Well, I have to be, I need if for out upcoming trip.

Anyway, here's the scoop. I was supposed to do whatever I can with Mysha's almost ruined baju kurung after the kids were in bed Friday night. Unfortunately, the little missy wanted mommy's by her side and only wanted mommy's milk directly from the source ( U could say she was a tad cranky, but her crankiness is not like other kids, not like her brother even... She just rubs her eyes n nose and only wants mommy... Now, who wouldn't be if you woke up @ 4.30am and didn't go back to bed or nap AT ALL throughout the day? But I'll keep that for later, with pictures and all...)

Since mommy already had a loooooong and tiring day, mommy dozed off alongside Mysha and Ridzuan, only waking up @ 1245am but was too groggy to do anything else except remove my lens. There goes what could've been a night full of productivity down the drain.......... boohoohoo...

Come saturday morning I was fresh, so as early as 530am I was in our computer / sewing / arts and crafts room mending away... Guess what?! I managed to save the top! YEAY for me!... I wanted to include the pictures, unfortunately I can't right now these being the reasons:

1. My sister ate my camera... LOL... Seriously, my camera got kidnapped this morning by my 'darling' sister for 2 whole days, I won't see it again until Wednesday morning... Hey. get your own camera man! I haven't transferred the pictures yet.

2. Well, actually I haven't transferred the pictures of the baju kurung before I managed to mend it. The mended and completed baju kurung, I haven't really took the picture yet, hehehehehe...

3. I need to snap the finished product first one I get hold of my camera again...

Besides the baju kurung I also managed to sew:

a sampin for my son (which I need to re-do or somehow find a way to save it. I'm so good @ ruining things aren't I? It's a bit too tight for him...Sorry dear, mommy's trying her best),

a cheerleader skirt for Mysha... Back to the drawing board. Again, it was a wee bit tight to go around that diapered bum of hers... Once it got passed that, it was ok... She looks darn cute in it BTW, diapers and all.

a sleeveless prototype dress for Mysha which I traced the pattern from her party dress I got for her 1st birthday party last month... It needs some fine tuning here and there (my sewing skills being the most part of it), but I think I'm almost there...

a modified version of a peasant blouse... This peasant blouse I've gotten the hang of since I've made 2 already previously for her. This 3rd one however, I lengthen it and did some shirring around the waist...

Sunday was shopping for the kids and our monthly grocery shopping. Mysha again, only wanted mommy to carry her. Unfortunately for mommy, carrying Mysha in her carrier (who is already 10kg BTW) and lugging around a handbag does not jive well. Now I've got a really sore and bruised left shoulder. Not to mention all those other aching in all other parts of my body imaginable. Man, are kids clothes expensive! Good thing we've only got 2 right now...

That's all for now folks and see you real soon. Really? Why not make it Wednesday when I've got my camera back so we can publish some nice (sort of) pictures to go along with my posts (so it won't be that boring).




No comments: