Friday, August 27, 2010

OTT

FOOD FOOD FOOD... I LOVE FOOD!

Like the title says, OTT... I'm always enthusiastic when it comes to new things, I simply loooove new things, clothes, shoes, money (crisp new notes just smells sooooo good, money is still money, be it new bill or worn out ones, but those new ones just smells so much nicer!), things @ home... the only thing I don't want new in my life (EVER) are : my husband and kids (well, more kids yes, but I love the ones I've got just they way they are... so dearies, kindly don't grow up too fast, for mommy's sake, ok?).


Anyway, let's get back to the story... there's no story actually, I just want to explore uploading pictures (can I put them here and there or can I only put them in one spot per post.. how do you do it?)...


Since FOOD and EATING are among the things I love, I'm going to upload all the photos I took the other day @ Kota Bharu (which is not much actually...)

Post second photo upload... ok, it did not turn out as I thought it would... but I'm going to publish this anyway... It's part of my learning process, right? One day, one very fine day when I can proclaim myself as an expert @ this thing called blogging I'm going to look back @ this entry n say to myself : I've learned alot since then... (Who am I kidding?! LOL... but we'll see... I'm taking it as a personal challenge to myself)...
this is going to be something like with my darlings' photos.

No matter how so not nice the pictures turn out, I just can't seem to press that delete button on my camera. I'll transfer the photos, delete whatever photos that don't have THEIR faces in it but keep theirs, no matter how distorted they look in it, or how blurry their faces turned out (it's so hard to get my kids to hold their pose) I just can't... I want to be able to open my handbag, reach for my camera, turn it on with just a click and look @ their pretty places whenever I want to.

Want to give it another try? hmmmmm..... why not... Getting ready to upload the third picture... I think I'm going to try put it somewhere else.... We'll see if it works ok?

YEAY! Ok, I think I'm getting the hang of things here... LOL.... If you suddenly was forced to read this, bear with me..... *batting eyelashes* I think I'm going to move that second photo now...












No comments: