Monday, January 17, 2011

MOMMY'S NEW TOY!!!

Yeay! Mommy's got a new toy... The KAM Snap Presser, the DK-98 Model (what is also called the professional model)....

I'm so excited! I got it on Saturday. It comes with one set of die set (size of your choice) and 1000 snaps (10 colors of your choice)... Got it, tested it and loving it... That's all I can sat... It was a bit intimidating @ first, the presser looks kinda big, but after one try @ it, I'm so hooked on it, all I can see now are things that I want to apply those darn snaps... And I went onto one of the sites that sells the Kam Snaps and oh, those Ooga Booga snaps, I just gotta get those.... arrrggghhh..... I'm snap crazy! I think I need to make myself some cloth pantyliners... If not for the environment, it's just for the sake of wanting to apply the snaps, hehehehehe....... I'll upload the photos once I get my camera back (Yup, the camera is still with my brother dear!).

No comments: