Friday, February 11, 2011

Down Down Down I Go.................. shish!

The sky outside really reflects my mood today. I don't know, my day was so-so untill a few minutes ago. Somebody came to me and requested something which totally makes me a bit bummed out right now. I feel it's kind of unfair, but what am I to do? The decision has been made. It's their decision but I have to sort of execute it. Darn it! Not fair! I don't want to... but, life's not fair right? I guess luck hasn't struck my way yet. Still hoping it'll pop up in the near future. When I was sort of in the same situation, I was just left drained out and didn't really get anything. Kind of. Anyway, the past is past, the future (and the nomination justification) awaits.... For now, it's 547pm local time and I just want to go home, clear my head with some sewing and enjoy my darling cutie pies... I just feel the need to hug my babies right now. It's such a comfort to hug children, especially when they're yours....... Mommy miss you guys, even if it's only been 4 hours since mommy went to see u @ day care....

No comments: