Thursday, December 30, 2010

Grass and Play...

Referring to my earlier posts, the kids and I were in Kedah last week. Me- there for work, the kids just tagged along and using the opportunity to butter up grandma and grandpa...

While their mommy was busy working on Wednesday, they were out playing on the greens on campus. Mysha was terrified of the grass, her grandma even has video proof of it all, hahahaha... Poor kid, mommy and daddy to busy to take her to the park to fool around on the grass and nature. She is such a city girl. I'm beginning to think we should take the kids for some outdoor activities like camping... hmmmmmmm I wonder if they're ready for it?

Anyway, back to the story.... Their daddy drove up to Kedah with their other uncle on Saturday. While waiting for them to arrive, we (my mom, brother and I) took the kids on campus for an afternoon of fun... This time around Mysha wasn't terrified of the grass... The kids wanted to fly kite, even though there was no wind that afternoon. Their uncle had to pretend to the 'wind'. Now, that's a sight -- a scary one, hahaha...


U gotta do this first...


I'll help...


Still trying their best @ flying the kite on their own....


Some adult help... Hey! It's flying... Kinda


After playing around @ the edge of the field, chasing them (which they loved) we headed down to the deer park... Ridzuan was a bit afraid to pet the deers and first, but soon warmed up to them and didn't want to leave. Mysha on the other hand was a different matter all together. She was screaming her lungs out when I took her up close, but was chitty chatty and pointing here and there from inside the car with her grandma....

STOP! U're giving me a headache...

Ridzuan was patting alright... If I were deer I'd go join back the rest of the group! hehehehe... No amount of leaves is worth that hard pat on the head..... Or maybe this guy was just too hungry, I wonder?... hmmmmmm

2 comments:

PertMuffin said...

moreeeee pix pleaseee!~

Neny said...

salam mas,

aku singgah ´rumah´ko ni. Mekasih ye dtg ´melawat´ aku hari tu :)